Monday, May 31, 2010

Badmaash Company...Bakwaas Company

You wonder why I saw this movie? If yes, then this review is unnecessary. You already know that its not worth it. But then why do I write? Just for keepalive sakes :D

So, this movie, with trailers showing Anushka Sharma in hot attires and all time favourite of chicks Shahid Kapur, did do okish at the box office. Whom do I blame for the headeache I had after watching the movie? The writer of course.It has a very "unusual" plot. Unusual? atleast that's what the trailers suggested. And if you do watch the movie you will realise that all the script does is try and prove that the hero always wins. He makes mistakes but in the end he always makes things right. Did you mark his dialogues? No? Can't be..unless you did sleep through the movie. All his statements give one the impression (this was an observation made by another person who bore the torcher of watching this film) "I am the hero..so I have to be cool"
Let us now start with the acting part. Anushka..I think she has hardly acted. All she did was show skin. Shahid, I felt overacted. Rest of the characters were hardly needed.
Story? You really want to know? Ok then, I won't take the trouble of going through the "unusual" plot once again. I'll direct you and basically reuse some else's good work :P. So here it goes. Enjoy! (not the movie..the story :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment