Monday, October 12, 2009

Wanted

I wanted to watch Wanted since I first saw the trailer. The chance came over the weekend. The key is to go with correct expectations (watch trailer for an initializer). If you do that correctly, you will absolutely enjoy the movie. If not, chances are you will feel sleepy. This is kind of flick that made Bollywood famous. One hero, kicking butt, and with story patched on him for no apparent reason. Did I say I am a diehard fan of this kind? I am. Bollywood is throwing too much subtlety, gray shades and other complex stuff at me these days. Can't I have something simple? If you feel the same, Wanted is for you.

Enjoy!!

P.S. I recently got my hands upon Pokkiri, the Tamil original. Bwuhahaha...


2 comments:

  1. sleepy? just sleepy? how abt bored to death..so u laugh heartily at the worse possible jokes too :)

    ReplyDelete