Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Aa gaya tu.. (shayad tum ye kaho)

Arey Deewano,
Mujhe Pahchano,
Kaha se aaya,
Mai hu kaun..

So yes, here I am, yours truly, a movie buff since a child, not in the sense of watching every movie, but in that other sense (you try defining that :). Let me first thank Zarin for giving me the opportunity to contribute to this blog. I keep ranting about movies on my other blog too, (some of it here), now I have one more place. Yippee! I think the things I would be talking about (whenever I get my lazy a** to do that) would be quite different, owing to our different tastes (I swear by Angrez :), so you'll see diversity here. I guess that's enough for an introduction. I will close with those immortal lines from one of my all time favorites (no need to tell it's name),

Neo: I thought it wasn't real.
Morpheus: Your mind makes it real.

Enjoy!!

2 comments: