Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Up up and above...

That's precisely what happens in this movie. If you don't want spoilers don't click the link. Ok, the movie we're talking about here is UP. Its an animated entertainer. The 3D effects add to it.
Yes, people might say its a kiddie's watch, but I beg to differ. It does tickle your funny bone, no matter your age. Its cute and sweet and kiddish and funny and enjoyable.
The movie theme is simple, just tells you to go and chase your wildest dreams once in your lifetime and no its never too late to do so. The small kid is fun with his 'ohh so smart of me' dialogues. The old guy is much more fun with his 'yes, I know you think you're smart' dialogues.
And the dogs doing all weird stuff is fun to watch. Throughout the movie imaginations runs wild and the scenic beauty is just too beautiful! Pay attention to the mild rainbow that just shows up when you first see the waterfall. Its breathtaking!
I wouldn't want to write more, that's because then I would put in spoilers, which I don't want to.
So all I can say is, go and enjoy the movie. I bet one time is not enough, you would surely want to watch it again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment